Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Return of the New Year and Birthday Retrospective


So, another year of blogging. It's been a busy year, compared to 2011, so I haven't had the chance to read anywhere near as many books; at the same time though, I think I read more door-stopper books, so it probably even out more.

In terms of change, I think that has been more apparent in my non-book-related life: I started my last year of university, bringing with it the dreaded dissertation, for one thing. For another, I got engaged recently, so now I have to start acting like a grown-up; while I'm happy about this turn, it does feel weird and kind of daunting.

This year, the blog will probably be very slow during the first five-six months while I finish university, but I'm hoping to increase my output in the second half of the year: by then I will either have a job, in which case I'll read on public transport, or I will be unemployed and thus have more time. I really hope it's the former, I have a wedding to fund. I'm thinking I might post monthly Top 10 lists on various book-related topics as well, so I'm hoping that works out.

So, I hope everyone has had a wonderful new year, and if anyone has any suggestions or comments about the blog then you are more than welcome to let me know in the comment section below.

Signing out,
Nisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment